The biggest advantage of the solid wood dining table and chair is the natural wood grain and the changing natural color. Since solid wood is a constantly breathing organism, it is recommended to place it in a temperature and humidity environment, and avoid placing beverages, chemicals or overheated objects on the surface to avoid damaging the natural color of the wooden surface. If it is a beautiful plate material, when there is more dirt, it is recommended to use a diluted neutral detergent with warm water to wipe it once, then wipe it with water. Remember to wipe off the residual water stain with a soft dry cloth. After that, use the maintenance wax to polish, even if you're done, only pay attention to daily cleaning and maintenance, in order to make wood furniture last forever.
Maintenance of solid wood dining table and chair:
1. The position of the solid wood dining table and chair should be away from the strong air flow parts such as the doorway, window and tuyere, and should not be exposed to sunlight.
2. The solid wood dining table and chair should not be placed near the heating in winter, and the indoor temperature should not be overheated. Generally, it is better to wear a sweater indoors. When the summer is coming, it is necessary to open the air conditioning and dehumidification, reduce the moisture absorption and expansion of the wood, and avoid the structure. The part is wet and deformed and slit.
3. To keep the solid wood dining table and chairs clean, wipe the dust with clean gauze daily. It is not advisable to use a chemical brightener to avoid damage to the paint film. In order to maintain the brightness of the paint film on the table, the walnut can be crushed, peeled, and then polished with three layers of gauze.
4. Dust is actually a kind of abrasive particles. When wiping dust, use soft cotton cloth to wipe back and forth along the wood grain. If you use a hard dry cloth to rub the paint surface, it will cause the paint surface to be worn and tarnished.
5. It can be waxed once every six months or one year, which is helpful for the protection of solid wood dining tables and chairs. If you move the solid wood dining table and chair, you should lift the table, do not drag, so as not to cause the overall structure of the table to loose.