Folding chairs are easy to move and save space, and are very popular with most people now. However, folding chair manufacturers recommend that when purchasing such chairs, there are a few things to note:
1. Try sitting in person before buying to understand how comfortable it is. Change each angle and purchase it after confirming.
2. Pay attention to the firmness: depending on the overall quality of the frame, you can use both hands to shake the product back and forth, left and right, and shake it, indicating that the frame is good.
3. Pay attention to the thickness of the steel tube: if the folding chair is an aluminum alloy tube, the thickness of the steel tube is about 1.2 mm, and the one without impurities is better.
4. Pay attention to the welding place: if the folding chair is a steel frame structure, pay attention to the welding place to be smooth and free of gaps, and the coating should look uniform and soft.
5. Pay attention to the quality of the cloth: those who buy leather can hold it with two fingertips and pull it up. The feel is strong and the recovery is good.
There are two points that need to be paid attention to when maintaining it:
1. When there is a lot of dirt, you can use diluted neutral detergent with warm water to wipe it once, and then wipe it with clean water. Remember to wipe off the residual water stains with a soft dry cloth. Maintenance wax is polished, even if you are done, only by paying attention to daily cleaning and maintenance can you make the furniture last for a long time.
2. When cleaning the wooden folding chair, pay attention to using less water, regularly wipe with a slightly damp cloth with a mild detergent, and then dry and polish with a clean soft cloth. It is recommended to place it in a suitable temperature and humidity environment to avoid Damages the natural color of the wooden surface.