1. In addition to hand-crafted fine craftsmanship and novel and beautiful appearance, the main purpose of the rattan chair is to examine whether the wicker chair material is excellent. If the surface of the rattan material is wrinkled, the furniture is made of young rattan, which has poor toughness, low strength, and is easy to break and corrode. The rattan chair is made of materials. In addition to the vines from Yunnan, many rattan materials come from Southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia and Malaysia. These vines are hard and have the same thickness.
2. You can grab the edge of the wicker chair with both hands and shake it gently to feel if the frame is stable.
3. Wipe it with the palm of your hand on the surface of the chair. If it is very smooth, it will be right if you don't feel it.
4. Look at the gloss of the chair surface is not even, whether there are spots, strange colors and insects.
1. When using and storing, do not touch and close to fire source or heat source. Do not expose it to the sun for a long time; otherwise, it is easy to deform, bend, crack, loosen and disengage.
2. Wiping the wicker chair with light salt water can decontaminate, and it can keep its flexibility for a long time. It can also have certain anti-brittle folding and anti-insect effects.
3, the rattan chair is most afraid of ash, not easy to clean, usually the surface dust can be wet with a soft rag. The dust between the gaps should be cleaned with a paint brush or a vacuum cleaner. Do not wipe with a cleaning agent or solvent that damages the surface of the rattan furniture. Avoid washing with water and direct exposure to sunlight to avoid losing the elasticity and luster of the rattan.