1. First look at the overall quality of the folding table frame. When buying, you can use both hands to shake the whole table back and forth, left and right, and check its firmness. If there is no problem, it means the frame is good.
2. Open and close the folding table once, changing towards each angle, mainly to check the comfort.
3. Also, check the opening and closing degree of the folded part to see if it can be easily opened and closed without over-tightening or loosening.
4. Pay attention to the welding place of the folding chair and check whether it is smooth and free of gaps.
5. Observe the coating to see if it is uniform and soft, and the performance of the spring is good.
6. Check the bayonet again to see if it is firm and the chute is dry.