Outdoor folding table wholesalers said that most of the common folding table legs on the market are metal, so it is prone to rust after a long time of use. So, once this phenomenon occurs, how should we deal with it?
1. Potato and dishwashing agent: Cut the potatoes in half and cover the cut with dishwashing agent. Put the potatoes on the metal and leave it to stand for a few hours to wipe it clean.
2. White vinegar: Vinegar can react with rust on the metal to decompose it. Pour white vinegar on top of the rust, then wait for a while and wipe it off with a rag.
3. Baking soda: Mix the baking soda and water into a thick paste and apply it to the metal. After waiting for a while scrub clean.
4. Onion head derusting: cut the onion head and wipe the rusty metal with force, it can be removed. It is suitable for those with less serious rust.
Fifth, descaling of rice water: Immerse metal and other cooking utensils in relatively thick rice water, scrub with a wire ball, this method can also prevent rust.
6. Mechanical derusting: Fix the emery cloth, sandpaper, abrasive paste, wire brush, etc. on the roulette. When the roulette rotates, the rusted parts of the metal can be polished and polished to remove rust.